DSAT FULL TEC DEEP DIVER
The DSAT full Tec Deep Course combines Tec 40, Tec 45 & Tec 50 into
one complete package. You can apply for this course as long as you meet
all prerequistes listed here below.
During Tec Deep Diver you will learn to:
This course requires a minimum time
duration of 7 days.
Use decompression software and dive computers to
plan and make decompression dives with no more than 10 minutes of total
decompression and not deeper than 40 metres.
Use a single cylinder of decompression gas with up to 50
percent oxygen (EANx50) to add conservatism to the required
The skills and
equipment and planning need to dive to a maximum of 50 meters.
The knowledge to plan and execute single and
repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of EANx or
oxygen to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops.
There would be no time limit to amount
Prepare for and
respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies
Master the basic skills and procedures you’ll need as
you move into deeper technical diving
Make actual decompression dives as deep as 50 metres
Use enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen
Use desk top
decompression software to create custom dive tables and plan your dives
Qualify to make technical decompression
What does this activity include?
- Twin set, stage bottles and regulators
- Theory sessions
- Deco Software
- Confined & Open Water Traning Dives
- Execute decompression dives
- Respond to simulated emergencies
- Final certification
What do I need to start?
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Deep Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, of which at least
o 12 dives must be on enriched air deeper than 18 metres
o 6 dives must be deeper than 30 metres
- Be at least 18 years old
- Obtain a valid diving medical statement signed by a physician. (If you do not have one you can easily get one done at our dive centre)
The learning materials you need:
the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to
The pak includes a manual, dive planning
checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up and Key
Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in
between your tec diving adventures. You’ll continue to use the Tec Deep
Diver Crew-Pak through the Tec Diver Level One and Tec Deep Diver
(This Crew - Pak is available for
purchase at our dive shop so you can get it on your arrival to the dive
Note that all costs related to this activity are mentioned in the above table - there are no hidden charges.
Your next adventure:
Now that you have been certified as a Tec Deep Diver you want to keep going deeper. Tec Trimix 65 introduces you to the concept of using helium in the gas you breath in order to extend even more your depth range.