DSAT Tec Trimix Instructor
Tec Deep Instructors provide the most comprehensive technical
instruction available. If you are both a Tec Deep Instructor and Tec
Trimix Diver, then the DSAT Tec Trimix Instructor trainer course is for
The DSAT Trimix Diver Instructor course incorporates instructional
philosophies and course goals that directly address the demanding and
challenging nature of technical diving with helium gas mixes. As a Tec
Trimix Instructor you’ll be one of the elite who can teach the Tec
Trimix Diver course. During the course you’ll learn how to teach diving
at the cutting edge down to a depth of 70 meters.
As a Tec Trimix Instructor you’ll be one of the elite who can teach the Tec Trimix Diver course. During the course you’ll learn how to teach diving at the cutting edge down to a depth of 70 meters.
What do i need to have done for certification?
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a renewed PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer or higher level PADI Instructor
- Be a DSAT Tec Deep Instructor
- Be certified as a DSAT Trimix Diver or have a qualifying full trimix certification
- Have assisted with at least one Tec Trimix Diver course, or have taught or assisted with a qualifying course from another organization.
- Have a minimum of 350 logged dives, of which
- At least 50 dives must be technical decompression dives deeper than 40 metres/130 feet beyond those required for certification as a technical diver.
- At least 30 dives must be deeper than 40 metres/130 feet using trimix as the bottom gas with at least 10 dives deeper than 50 metres/165 feet using trimix with less than 21 percent oxygen.
- Have successfully completed the Tec Trimix Standards and Tec Trimix Theory and Practical Application Exams
For more information and availability kindly contact us.