This “ELITE” version will put our PADI Instructor at your disposal for a longer time and 2 extra Training dives sessions in order to better understand the correct bases of trim & Buoyancy!!!
The fun part of this course is giving your dive skills a polish you may not have thought possible. During this course you’ll learn about:
- How to trim your scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Nuances in determining weight so you’re not too light nor too heavy by even a slight degree.
- How to streamline to save air and move smoothly through the water.
- How to hover effortlessly in both a vertical position and a horizontal position
The learning materials you need:
PADI’s Peak Performance Buoyancy Manual includes a buoyancy assessment questionnaire and basic weighting guidelines – useful whenever you purchase new gear or dive in a new environment. It also provides an overview of the skills you’ll practice with your PADI Instructor.
(This Manual is available for purchase at our dive shop so you can get it on your arrival to the dive centre)
DURATION of the “ELITE” PPB SPECIALTY COURSE : 2 days minimum
- 2 Theory Session
- 4 Open Water Training dives